GARMENT CLEANING | CARE | WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
KO sublimated gear can be cleaned and washed easily and with good results. For a successful clean, please follow the instructions below. Results may vary.
- Garments can be spot treated, as with typical laundry.
- Use a mild detergent and cold water.
- Make sure to sure to test a spot clean on a small, inconspicuous spot.
- KO gear can be laundered with a washing machine by following the instructions below.
- Turn gear inside out.
- Launder using cold cycle with mild detergent free from dyes, perfumes, or softeners.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Tumble dry LOW with no heat, ONLY if necessary. Dryer can damage fabric.
- Wash dress inside out and separate from bib.
- Velcro will cause fabric damage if directions are not followed.
- DO NOT IRON
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- DO NOT WASH IN HOT WATER
Knockout Sportswear accepts no responsibility for any garment damage caused by the use of a dryer, iron, or laundering.
DAMAGE IN THE WASH IS NOT CONSIDERED A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT AND IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.